Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. Let us know:
    Notify City staff if you notice a problem that should be addressed: street light out, broken playground equipment, etc. For issues that need immediate attention, please contact City Hall at 561-965-1744 or the Police Department at 561-965-1700. For emergencies please call 911.
  2. Describe the nature and location of the issue.
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.