- ADA Accessible
- Meeting Rooms
- Picnic Tables
Splash pad hours are 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday through Sunday
Please note: the splash pad is working intermittently at this time. The City is working to address the issues. The water features run by a sensor, not a button; avoid pressing the sensor.
The pavilion and recreation building at Kintz Park are available to rent for your special event of eight or more people, for up to six hours. Your reservation secures only the pavilion OR building (not both); the park remains open to the public. There is only one rental event permitted per day.
Fee for Atlantis residents: $100 + $100 cleaning deposit, paid separately
Fee for non-residents: $500 + $100 cleaning deposit, paid separately
Check date availability on the calendar on our home page.
For application contact City Hall at 561-965-1744 x115 or email@example.com,
The 2nd and 4th Sundays are not available for rental events.
The building has a full kitchen, folding banquet tables, and chairs. The capacity of the building is 49 people with no tables and chairs set up, 37 with tables and chairs.
Park Rules & Regulations
- Kintz Park is open dawn to dusk. Tennis courts are open until 9 p.m. The park is open to the public. While you may receive exclusive use of either the community center building or the pavilion, we regret that we cannot grant exclusive use to all facilities.
- Your park reservation is for a maximum six hour period. This includes set-up and clean-up. Groups of eight or more using the park and/or anyone who wishes to use the building must make a reservation and pay the fee.
- The fee for residents for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday reservations is $100. The non-resident fee of $500 is valid every day. The fee is based on where the event host lives. The resident fee is available only to party host for immediate family members, child, or grandchild. All others must pay the non-resident fee. The use fee and cleaning deposit of $100 is due and payable to the City upon application.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Grills are not permitted.
- The air conditioner is set at 75 degrees Fahrenheit. It may not be changed under any circumstances.
- Planned activities for the event must be disclosed. Any rides or amusements brought into the park must be registered and show proper insurance with the City of Atlantis as an additional insured. No animals are allowed in the park. Failure to provide insurance certificate will result in the prohibition of the use of such facilities the day of the event.
- Vehicles are not permitted in the park for safety reasons. You may have your vehicle in the park for loading and unloading, but it must be legally parked outside the park for the duration of the event. Guest vehicles must be legally park for the duration of the event. Refrain from parking on lawns or in driveways of the neighboring residences. Do not block the roadway or the driveways.
- Clean-up is the sole responsibility of the permitted user:
- Any trash that does not fit into the receptacles must be removed by the renter.
- The City does not supply trash bags; the renter must bring their own.
- No tape, nails, staples, or balloon strings may be left on the pavilion, fence, or surrounding area. No confetti in the park
- No tape, nails, staples, or fasteners of any kind are permitted to be used on the walls and ceilings inside the building.
- Wipe down all tables and chairs after use and return them to the stacks.
- Do not leave anything in the building. Items left behind will be disposed of.
- It is the sole responsibility of the renter to ensure that guests to not damage the facilities. The renter shall return the park facilities to their pre-use condition. Contact the Police Department at 561-965-1700 at the end of your event to arrange a post-use inspection. The cleaning deposit will be automatically forfeited should it be necessary for City employees to clean up the Park after completion of your event, or repair any damage to the property.
- Should it be necessary for the City to use the deposit for clean-up or repair, subsequent use of the park by the same applicant will require a security deposit double the amount previously paid. The cleaning deposit will not be returned without a signed inspection report.
- The City has sole discretion to determine the usability of the Kintz Park facilities. The City has the right to cancel an activity in an emergency or in the event of the park being deemed dangerous to any event, weather or vandal related. No refunds will be issued.
- Adult supervision of children is required at all times.
- Private parties are prohibited on all major holidays.